Premium Series Doors Atlanta
Classic Garage Door Line
With a three-layer construction and three beautiful panel designs in six color options, these doors are the right choice for your home’s design. The Premium Series’ three-layer construction provides exceptional strength, insulation, dent resistance and security, as well as uncommonly quiet operation and a beautiful appearance outside and inside. No other manufacturer offers more styles, colors and windows.
T50S Traditional Short
Complements home with traditional styling
T50L Traditional Long
Ideal for ranch-style homes
Sunburst (8′, 9′, 16′, 17′, 18′ Widths Only)
Sunburst (16′, 17′, 18′ Widths Only)
Sherwood (8′, 9′, 12′, 16′, 17′, 18′, 20′ Widths Only)
Sunburst (14′, 15′, 15’6″ Widths Only
Sunburst (10′, 20′ Widths Only)
Durable Construction & Reliable Operation
- Section joints are roll-formed into a tongue-and-groove design which produces a superior weather seal.
- Extra-heavy paint system includes .25 mil. primer with rust inhibitor and a .75 mil. coating of baked-on polyester paint in your choice of white, almond, sandstone, brown, bronze, gray, or evergreen.
- Concealed steel plates run continuously from top to bottom of each section for fastening hardware.
- White painted end stiles.
- Bottom weather seal utilizes an aluminum retainer and extruded virgin vinyl.
- Double sided steel doors are 2″ thick.
Four spring options available: Galvanized torsion, EZ-SET® torsion springs (galvanized), extension springs with containment cables, and EZ-SET® extension springs.
WINDCODE®: Doors available to meet all regional wind load requirements. Consult your local dealer for specific information.
Door sizes: Custom heights and widths available. Consult your local dealer for specific information.
Polystyrene insulation is secured in place with a urethane adhesive to increase structural integrity. The front and back skins are locked together in a tongue-and-groove design for years of worry free protection. Raised R value* – 8.28 | Flush R Value* – 8.57.
Galvanized Torsion Spring
Corrosion-resistant, galvanized torsion springs look better and last up to 50% longer than industry standard springs.
Due to some height and weight restrictions, not all product offerings include galvanized torsion spring.
Step Plate/Lift Handle
Color matched exterior step plate/grip handles are durable, attractive and allow for safe opening and closing of your door.
Rust Prevention System
Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer, a protective metal oxide pretreatment, and a baked-on primer and top coat.