Value Plus Series Doors Atlanta
Classic Garage Door Line
With a two-layer construction of polystyrene insulation bonded to 25 gauge steel, these Models are built to be quiet and durable. Three panel options, five finished colors, as well as many beautiful window options, provide the right look for your home’s style.
T50S Traditional Short
Complements home with traditional styling
T50L Traditional Long
Ideal for ranch-style homes
Sunburst (8′, 9′, 16′, 17′, 18′ Widths Only)
Sunburst (16′, 17′, 18′ Widths Only)
Sherwood (8′, 9′, 12′, 16′, 17′, 18′, 20′ Widths Only)
Sunburst (14′, 15′, 15’6″ Widths Only
Sunburst (10′, 20′ Widths Only)
Durable Construction & Reliable Operation
- Door sections are formed from heavy, 25-guage galvanized draw quality steel.
- Section joints are roll-formed into a tongue-and-groove design which produces a superior weather seal.
- Inside stiles are mode of galvanized steel and stile holes are “dimpled” for increased holding power.
- Bottom weather seal utilizes an aluminum retainer and extruded virgin vinyl.
- Extra-heavy paint system consists of .25mil. primer with rust inhibitor and a .75 mil. coating of baked-on polyester paint in your choice of white, almond, sandstone or brown.
- Insulated models utilize an 1-3/8″ polystyrene insulation with a vinyl back cover.
- Panel Construction – Each model utilizes a 25 gauge exterior steel skin. Chosen for their weather resistant features, models (1) have no insulation, while models (2) utilize a 1-3/8″ thick polystyrene insulation with a vinyl back cover. R Value – 6.62
Four spring options available: Galvanized torsion, EZ-SET® torsion springs (galvanized), extension springs with containment cables, and EZ-SET® extension springs.
Doors range from 6′ to 16′ high and 6’0″ to 18’0″ wide.
Galvanized Torsion Spring
Corrosion-resistant, galvanized torsion springs look better and last up to 50% longer than industry standard springs.
Due to some height and weight restrictions, not all product offerings include galvanized torsion spring.
Step Plate/Lift Handle
Color matched exterior step plate/grip handles are durable, attractive and allow for safe opening and closing of your door.
Rust Prevention System
Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer, a protective metal oxide pretreatment, and a baked-on primer and top coat.